Search By Vehicle
Cold Air Inductions 2009 - 2013 GM Fullsize Truck and Select Fullsize SUVs with 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L V8 Cold Air Intake (Textured-Black Finish) 512-0101-B
Not for sale or use in California; Powder Coat Textured Black, Thermal Coated Aluminum; Note: **ONLY FOR VEHICLES W/ ELECTRONIC COOLING FANS**
Maximize your vehicles performance with a Cold Air Inductions Inc. Cold Air Intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality of materials, insulated airboxes that feature removable lids w/ a filter inspection window & Thermal coated intake tubes to reduce heat soak. All of our CAI's performance gains are backed up with accurate and real world dyno testing. This product is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required.
Most truck owners would like a little more power and perhaps a little better fuel economy. We have what you need for your fullsize GM pickup or SUV! It takes less than 30 minutes to install a Cold Air Inductions air-intake system, and you can gain up to 14 horsepower (measured at the wheels) with an average increase of 12 horsepower and a fuel economy improvement!
Intake System Includes:
- Insulated Aluminum Air Box
- Air Box Lid with Clear Inspection Window
- Thermal-Coated Intake Tube
- High-Performance Air Filter
- Black Silicone Coupler / Stainless Clamps
- Installation Instructions
This System Fits:
- 2009 - 2013 Silverado and Sierra 1500 with 4.8L, 5.3L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2013 Avalanche with 5.3L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Escalade with 6.0L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Suburban 1500 with 5.3L and 6.0L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Tahoe and Yukon with 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Yukon XL 1500 with 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L V8
NOTES: This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required. Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location. Not for sale or use in California.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H16.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.